Welcome to our practice!
To schedule an appointment for a routine exam Click Here
If you already have an appointment, this page contains links to our New Patient Information Forms. Please complete these forms at home as completely as you are able and bring them with you to your appointment.
You'll need the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader for the following forms.
New Patient Package
Prepare For Your First Visit
1. Print the new patient forms from the above links and bring them filled out to our office at the time of your appointment.
2. Make a list of your medications (including eye drops).
3. Please bring your current eyeglasses and/or contact lenses.
4. Bring your medical insurance card and a vision card if applicable. Many vision plans do not issue cards. In that case, please let us know the name of the plan in advance so that we might get any authorizations needed.
5. Minors should come with a parent or legal guardian.
6. Please arrange for care of young children who are not patients so that we can focus on your medical needs.
7. Allow enough time in your schedule for parking, seeing the doctor and possibly having any tests outside of your regular exam tests. If you think you may need new glasses, come early enough to browse our optical shop before your exam. It's easier to choose frames before your eyes are dilated.
8. Please browse through our website and read about our products and services so you may be prepared to ask any questions you might have.
For our location and directions, click here. If you have any questions about your appointment, please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and thank you for choosing us for your eye care.
SOME TERMS TO KNOW:
CO-INSURANCE IS THE PORTION YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY DOES NOT PAY US. IT IS THE PORTION LEFT FOR THE PATIENT TO PAY AND IT IS REQUIRED THAT WE COLLECT THIS BALANCE IF YOU HAVE THIS TYPE OF PLAN. AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS 80/20% PLANS. IN THIS CASE, THE INSURANCE WOULD PAY 80% OF THE ALLOWABLE CHARGES AND THE PATIENT WOULD PAY US THE BALANCE.
DEDUCTIBLE IS THE AMOUNT THE INSURED IS LIABLE FOR BEFORE THE INSURANCE WILL PAY.